FallingUP

FallingUP

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today's thoughts and reflections....

"Each new day is an important day to me.   I choose to see each day as a chance to live up to my best, work at reaching my goals, get things done, and move forward in my life.  And at the end of each day, I get to turn the page to a bright new tomorrow."  Shad Hehnstetter

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear; but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

Reflections and thoughts...

Many say life is a choice and it really is.   There are always those who have more or less and if we spend our life in fear, anxiety and worry about if we are a have or have not... we are really wasting precious time.   To go against what the "world" tells us success is and strive towards an inner peace and contentment is what I pray for today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment